Cannot Access Anything! StorLogix Security Level Permissions Do Not Allow..

Options
We had some issues with Storelogix not connecting to the logix server and ended up doing a reinstall. Now, attempting to do anything results in the error message:

Security Level Permissions
Your current security level permissions do not allow you to access this information. 
Please contact your system administrator.

There is not alternate user account on windows. I have tried running as administrator. StorLogix is logged in AS the Administrator (with Security Level Unknown).

ANY help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Answers

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    We log into SL as User (we're listed below Admin) . When they do tech help, they log in as Admin
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Windows security levels shouldn't have much effect on this. I don't know if Storlogix needs you to login with the old (pre-reinstall) admin credentials or not, but that could be the issue if you are logged in as the default administrator.
  • OpelikaSS
    OpelikaSS Registered User
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. We never changed the default Administrator/admin name and password, so there is no other options for login.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is their online help I pulled from my acct. If you can't get any answers, submit a ticket to PTI and then you can contact our help person to get it expedited.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads