Modify units, must add note

Options
Jeffrey_Buller
Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
I understand why when I take a unit "off line" for service or a vendor to use I have to make a unit note, however when I bring a unit back on line the system requires me to note it.  This is kind of a pain because then I have to go back in and remove the note.  I do the maintenance for 3 properties right now and it is a bit time consuming.  Anyone know if there is a way to turn that off?

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Options

Believe it's in Setup ---> Program Defaults ----> Activity Logging

Although, I'm pretty sure it's an "All or Nothing" checkbox; either it prompts for that activity or doesn't.

• Jeffrey_Buller
    Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes thats the issue I want to force a note when someone takes one offline. but not when we put them back on line
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Believe it's in Setup ---> Program Defaults ----> Activity Logging

Although, I'm pretty sure it's an "All or Nothing" checkbox; either it prompts for that activity or doesn't.

The setting is indeed all or nothing as @teamcapitola mentioned.

The alternative is to disable the setting and manually enter the note on that same screen when making the unit unrentable.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads