Merging Units in Sitelink Help

Options
So at my property we have several units that are 10x20s that have dual entry. So the front is one # and the back is another. For example the front might be 24 but the back door is 65. In our system we have a name for unit #25 but it shows 65 as empty. Is there anyway to merge those units in sitelink so that "65" isn't shown as vacant or unrentable? Please help

Comments

• Faye
    Faye Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spartan said:
    So at my property we have several units that are 10x20s that have dual entry. So the front is one # and the back is another. For example the front might be 24 but the back door is 65. In our system we have a name for unit #25 but it shows 65 as empty. Is there anyway to merge those units in sitelink so that "65" isn't shown as vacant or unrentable? Please help
    Delete the vacant unit then modify the rented unit to the correct size of the combined units. I renamed ours to read the numbers of both doors.
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like @Faye said, pretty much have to delete one end in Sitelink and rename the other end to identify. We use unit names like A01, and our gates only allow 5 character unit names, so our double door units are named A01DD. Our old gates allows 6 characters, so they were A01A36, for example.

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Double doors so you can put a wall up if you want or double doors so they can drive straight through?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    We have some 10x30 climates with double doors - so we can make into 10x15's - but people really like having access to either end of their stuff.
  • dbudgen
    dbudgen Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just mark it as unrentable and it won't show up as vacant.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads