Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SiteLink Support & Sales

Welcome to StorageForum!
If you're new take a look at the StorageForum Terms of Use and don't forget to check out Daily Dilbert!

Practice.......

Shawnab8Shawnab8 NVRegistered User, Daily Operations Certified
I just found out that I can use Sitelink in demo mode and practice doing anything. All you have to do is close out Sitelink then when you open it back up replace all the login stuff with the word demo, corp code- demo, location code- demo, username- demo, password- demo and you can click anything. Just don't forget to go back to normal before you help a customer. Also write down your corporate code and location code before doing it. 

Comments

• OrkoceanOrkocean CARegistered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, although it wont be 100% to your company settings as every company operates differently. Some bigger companies even have an additional site database they pay for they can log into for testing things out before putting them into a live site. Also what I teach employees to do if they want to practice move in's is go through the motions like a real move in and just cancel/roll back when done, as long as you don't hit the finish button or take a payment it will undo the move in like it never happened.