Accidentally moved someone out....

Options
storallgsa
storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
So, we accidentally moved someone out. In our old software, we could put them back as Pre-Existing. I don't know of anything like this in Sitelink. I was going to add the customer to a unit in setup, but because she is no longer considered a current occupant, it will not let me do that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Garrett_Boone
    Garrett_Boone SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @storallgsa,

If there were no refunds generated or payments made during the move out, and it occurred less than five days ago, you can reverse the move out. This is done by going to Adjustments -> Moved Out Accounts, and selecting the account. On the right side of your screen, click Undo Move Out. This will put the account back just as it was before the move out. 
  • OutboxChar
    OutboxChar Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭
    Options
    We've had that happen several times. If it's over 5 days, just move them back in with copious new notes. Nothing will move over from the old account unfortunately, unless you're under the 5 days. I had to give the 'pay better attention to details' lesson afterwards, but we're only human. .
  • MDavis
    MDavis Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
    Reversing move-outs was one of my favorite things about Site Link when we first got it.  In our old system, if you moved someone out you were screwed.  Site Link makes it so simple!
  • storallgsa
    storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :) It was over five days, but I got it fixed.
  • Peanutbutter13
    Peanutbutter13 Registered User
    Options
    There is no reverse or undo button  we are using 2017

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads