Exciting new myHub feature! Process invoices and recurring payments in the background

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Background Auto-billing, Invoicing in SiteLink myHub now available! 
  • Start the batch processing and then continue with other activities
  • Invoice one-by-one or in large or small batches
  • myHub emails receipts to tenants depending on setup preferences
  • More overnight billing options coming soon
Read all about it in the press release.

Comments

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems every time I log into the forums, Sitelink comes out with yet ANOTHER awesome addition to their suite!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish the web edition software could let you run them in the background.. Now THAT would be awesome :)
  • ASPTU
    ASPTU Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    Options
    I have been using this in the web edition on the PC and have 85% success with it and am wondering when it will be in full effect.  It seems like today 12/1/19 the invoices and recurring payments didn't run and some time we don't receive a batch page like we used to.  Thank you much 
  • Eric_Lewis
    Eric_Lewis Registered Moderator, Community Manager, SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified marketplace moderator
    Options
    Thanks for using the new features. We are working to improve the efficiency of the overnight process related to auto-billing and invoicing. Many times items are queued and running through the morning especially on the 1st which makes it appear the overnight batch did not work. The changes are subtle with changes to the server so stay tuned as we improve on the process.
  • ASPTU
    ASPTU Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Eric_Lewis 
  • ASPTU
    Options
    Does anyone know if a customer is schedule to move out using that feature in payment screen, does the automated cc & invoice batching system recognize that there is a tenant scheduled to move out so it doesn't run the credit card? Thank you in advance 
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ASPTU said:
    Does anyone know if a customer is schedule to move out using that feature in payment screen, does the automated cc & invoice batching system recognize that there is a tenant scheduled to move out so it doesn't run the credit card? Thank you in advance 
    For my tenants who are planned to vacate, I set them for the 1st of the next month and disable Ap thru the check mark box in the schedule vacate screen. The system will acknowledge and won't run the card. Then, if they don't vacate, I just switch them back to autopay.
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ASPTU said:
    In the batch setup, there is a check box to "include tenants scheduled for move-out."  I do not have that checked, so those don't process.  I don't want to have to issue refunds!
  • ASPTU
    Options
    Thank you MamaDuke7 I will check that. :smiley:

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads