not letting me save cc in move-in process

Options
JESSIEWEA215
JESSIEWEA215 Registered User
hey everyone, I was curious if I was the only one with this issue. every time I move in a reservation it stops right after inputting payment plan and tells me I need to refresh my local data.. every time I do and it's just telling me constantly after every attempt. I've found a loophole for now but it leads to me having to ask for their CC several times during the move-in process and it just makes it a longer process in general.
I usually have to delete all their cc info in their lead to lease reservation and then it will allow me to move-in. we just went through new ownership and everything changed under their name BUT we were able to keep the same SL System and I'm trying to figure out what went wrong. 

Comments

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @storable_support - can you help with this?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because it seems to be the credit card number causing the issue, I wonder if it doesn't have to do with the Sitelink's new card security measures.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @JESSIEWEA215. We are aware of this bug and are so sorry for the inconvenience it's causing you. We are working to resolve it, but I don't have an ETA just yet. In the meantime, the workaround you've discovered is what we'd recommend you do. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and are working to fix this! ~Amy C. 
  • JayBee
    JayBee Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    I've had this issue many times.  Very frustrating and time consuming.  One "work around" I use is to enter a $0.00 amount and "run" the card.  It saves the CC data while I go out and refresh my SL data.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads